Thu, May 18|
Bourbon Club II
Perfect for those looking to explore different whiskies, learn more about their favorite drink of choice, or for those who are simply tired of buying the same bottle over and over again.
Time & Location
May 18, 2023, 6:30 PM
Bolivar, 113 S Main Ave, Bolivar, MO 65613, USA
About the Event
This event is for the month's of May, June, July 2023
- Meeting's are the third Thursday 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- A themed session of five specially-selected bottles
- Tasting notes to encourage you to taste with focus and purpose
- Information about the various distilleries we're exploring, or various fun facts relating to whisky
- Discussion and Fellowship
May 18, 2023 Theme: Wonders of Wheat
- Exploring wheat's many varieties and signature flavors.
- The difference between wheated whiskey's & wheated bourbons.
June 15, 2023 Theme: Tasting Across the Hemispheres
- Explore quintessential whiskies from around the globe. Five countries, five vast varieties of whisky.
July 20, 2023 Theme: Travel through Scotland
- Explore the five whisky regions of Scotland. The Highlands, the Lowlands, Islay, Campbeltown, and Speyside. The Islands region is also recognised by some, although it is debated, and will not be in the line-up.
Bottle line up will be published at a later date.