top of page
Thu, Feb 16|
Perfect for those looking to explore different whiskies, learn more about their favorite drink of choice, or for those who are simply tired of buying the same bottle over and over again.
Tickets are not on saleSee other events
Time & Location
Feb 16, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Bolivar, 113 S Main Ave, Bolivar, MO 65613, USA
About the Event
This event is for the month's of February, March, April 2023
- Meeting's are the third Thursday 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- A themed session of five specially-selected bottles
- Tasting notes to encourage you to taste with focus and purpose
- Information about the various distilleries we're exploring, or various fun facts relating to whisky
- Discussion and Fellowship
February 16, 2023 Theme: Connect-the-Dots
- How to Read a Whiskey Label. Do away with confusion in the liquor asile and pick your whiskey like a pro.
- Tasting Like the Masters
March 16, 2023 Theme: Local Distillers
- Little but mighty. How the small craft distilliers are changing the bourbon scene
- Missouri's whiskey trail
April 20, 2023 Theme: Better with Age
- Comparing the age labels
Bottle line up will be added at a later date.
bottom of page